Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 I have always been curious about what it would be like to live in a different country. I haven't traveled out of the United States so I wonder how different the culture would be in real life. I am curious of the schools in other countries and what they learn for history compared to what we learn in the U.S. I think traveling to other places would teach me a lot about the world and its always been a dream of mine to do. It would be interesting to experience something completly different from what we experience in the U.S.

Summary: Today in class we finished up our argumentative paragraph on an unpopular opinion and began to type our final draft.

Reflection: I learned that there were some grammatical errors in our first draft that needed to be fixed. This will help me identify errors in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Write about a fear you have overcome.