Write about a fear you have overcome.

 A fear that I have overcome multiple times is public speaking. I have never liked speaking in front of people. But as I have gotten older, I have had more opportunities to overcome this fear in school, and for different kinds of classes. Its not that I was scared of messing up what I was going to say because I know no one cares but more of doing it in general that was uncomfortable. As I practice, I get better at it and talk clearer without stumbling. I am deffinantly glad to have the chance to overcome this fear.

Summary: We reflected on our writable argumentative paragraphs to see what we did good and bad.

Reflection: I learned that I need to add more to my commentary. I also learned that one sentence is enough for a claim which I think will help me in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?