With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Overall I have enjoyed the class and think that its been goin well. I enjoy arguing over certain topics and love to write. One of my biggest struggles this year has been procrasination. This has always been a struggle for me because once I prove to myself I can get anything done last minute and still get a good grade then I start to push everything to the last second. This especailly effects me this year because of the amount of Ap classes I took on so I need to improve this and get stuff doesn't as soon as they are assigned. This will help me make sure that work doesn't pile up.

Summary: Today in class we wrote our argumentative paragraph surrounding whether or not there was such thing as a good kill.

Reflection: I learned that even though you may morally agree with one side in a personal way you should always go with the side that you can provide the most evidence on. This will help me on the AP exam when deciding which direction to take on an essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Write about a fear you have overcome.