Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.
One approach that my group member suggested was to make sure we focus on not introducing evidence that wasn't completely different from the previous piece of evidence or that strays to far away from our claim. I think that this really helped all of us narrow down what we wanted to say and focus on connecting everything perfectly back to our claim that "being a man is not harder than being a woman." It helped make sure that all of our ideas flowed together and were in sync with each other. It also helped me stay focused on our specific claim and to not get sidetracked. I think that having group members helps give a lot of different perspectives and ideas that I would have never thought of.
Summary: Today in class we had no wifi so instead of working on our paragraphs we worked on vocabulary and completed some exercises from the book.
Reflection: I learned many new terms that I had never heard before. I think that when it comes time for the AP exams I will better understand the prompts it gives me because of my knowledge on this vocab. I also think that it will help my writing adding higher level vocab.
Comments
Post a Comment