Think about your practice with the “So What?” method today. What is one thing you understand about commentary now that you did not fully understand before? How will you apply it when writing your next AP Lang argument?
Now I understand the steps and building blocks that help you create your commentary. Before I have never broken down the commentary and practiced It by itself. I think that this practice helped me when it came to adding more sentences and information which is normally where I get stuck. When I write my next AP Lang essay I will think of the steps in my head which will help me organize my thoughts and develop a better argument. This will ensure that my evidence is well supported, explained, and connect back to my claims allowing me to gain full credit.
Summary: Today in class we independantly practiced our commentary with sample evidence and used the "So What" method to guide us.
Reflection: I learned that organizing your thoughts allows you to write better commentary and ensures that you have all nessacary information. This will help me on the AP exam when editing and writing my essays as well as processing my thoughts.
Comments
Post a Comment