In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 A time where I truly felt like I belonged was when I joined a new volleyball team with people I wasn't as familiar with. Immediatly our team connected and throughout the year got even closer. It made me feel like I belonged with this group of people. The envirnment was always positive and everyone was their to have a good time as well as staying competitive. I think that belonging is very important for people to feel happy and over-all wellbeing. 

Summary: Today we read a document on belonging and answered questions.

Reflection: Today I learned how important belonging is and also practiced analyzing a document. This will help me on the AP exam to quickly pull out certain information from texts and answer following questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Write about a fear you have overcome.