What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
The most creative thing that I have ever made was a drawing of a turtle. I had to draw an animal for art class and I chose to draw a turtle. I think that it stands out from anything else I have done because it was fun to do and I liked the way it turned out. It was a simple project, but I liked that I could add details that matched how I saw fit and had creative freedom on how it was drawn. It was a project were I was actually happy with the final result.
Summary: We analyzed a speech presented by Donald Trump and looked for Spacecat.
Reflection: Analyzing the speech by Donald Trump helped me understand what to look for when you read similar texts. Using S.P.A.C.E.C.A.T also helped me organize my thoughts and remind me of everything I need to be able to see in the text.
Comments
Post a Comment