Introduction

 Three goals that I want to achieve this year are to avoid procrastinating work, finish this year with all A’s, and prepare myself for college. I struggle with being efficient and staying focused on tasks without getting distracted, which I hope to improve by planning ahead. I also hope to achieve good grades and maintain a good gpa. Preparing myself for college is a huge goal for me this year which includes getting a good score on the ACT or SAT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Write about a fear you have overcome.