Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 A time where I felt completely lost was when I was at a volleyball tournament in a different state. I had to walk alone outside to find the convention center from my hotel and wasnt sure where it was. Once I finally found the convention center it was confusing inside and hard to find the correct court I was supposed to be on. The court was hidden in the corner far in the back amoung hundreds of other courts. I was young at the time and couldn't find the right court or my team. Eventually I found the court, but in that moment I felt completely lost.

Summary: Today in class we completed a claim of policy assignment where we created a claim and listed the criteria for that claim.

Reflection: I learned that you must have a strong list of criteria when making a claim of policy. This will help make sure my arguments are reasonable and supported, helping me create more plausable arguments and develope stronger claims.

Comments