Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 A time where I felt completely lost was when I was at a volleyball tournament in a different state. I had to walk alone outside to find the convention center from my hotel and wasnt sure where it was. Once I finally found the convention center it was confusing inside and hard to find the correct court I was supposed to be on. The court was hidden in the corner far in the back amoung hundreds of other courts. I was young at the time and couldn't find the right court or my team. Eventually I found the court, but in that moment I felt completely lost.

Summary: Today in class we completed a claim of policy assignment where we created a claim and listed the criteria for that claim.

Reflection: I learned that you must have a strong list of criteria when making a claim of policy. This will help make sure my arguments are reasonable and supported, helping me create more plausable arguments and develope stronger claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Write about a fear you have overcome.