As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?
As I continue to grow older and face new experiences, I think that I will have to stand up for my political beliefs. The more I notice the unjust issues that occur in our world today, the more I realize the importance of researching and gathering evidence. This helps me better understand certain situations and allows me to create a well-informed opinions on important subjects. I feel like the topic on who to vote for comes up quite often whether students expressing their beliefs in a classroom or society discussing it in general. I hope to have a good argument with quality evidence for any debate that I may encounter.
Summary: Today we took notes on what a good argument consists of as well as discussing the origins of our classmates names.
Reflection: I learned that a good argument is an opinion supported by evidence and that there were three main parts of an argument. This will help me create structured and clear arguments that I can use in an essay.
Comments
Post a Comment